On the train home...
Friday, 2 November 2018
Halloween!
The weekend before Halloween, me and 14 other people from uni decided to go to Shibuya (the busiest district for halloween in Tokyo). It was very fun but involved getting continually lost for the first half of the night. We stayed up and got the last train back at 4:30 to Kofu. Here's some photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Matsuri
On the 23rd, me and some friends went down to a small festival that was happening by the station and it was surprisingly entertaining, we w...
-
On the 17th I went to see an American Football game for the first time in Tokyo Dome, a stadium with a capacity of many many people. It was ...
-
I hope everyone reading this has been having as much stress/hunger/fun as I've been having these last three weeks. I arrived in Japan on...








No comments:
Post a Comment